Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ideas! Critque! Interviews!

Hey true believers. Good to see you all again. Just wanted to update you on what I'm working on. Over the weekend I've completed questions for Roger Langridge, Gabriel Hardman and Greg Rucka. I now anxiously await their responses. I'm eager to get back into the interviews because it's what I'm always most proud of. And damn if it ain't so much fun. I get to pick the brains of people whose work I am a huge fan. That's never a bad thing.

I'm also critiquing a couple of books right now for fellow creators. My buddy James Peach (who contributed a Tools of the Trade article to the blog) is putting the finishing touches on his first project, Nashphalt. He and I have been e-mailing back and forth all morning about his book and about a pitch I'm currently working on as well. It's always refreshing when you can have open, honest discourse with a peer about what works, what doesn't and where you need to go from here. Very refreshing.

I'm also turning my eye to the first issue of Footprints by Jonathan Moore and Joey Esposito. I've owed these two talented Kickstarters a review for ere to long now and I aim to get some thoughts back to them today. Don't worry, they already know they're awesome. They just want some extra validation I'm sure.

I'm currently doing some work on one of my own projects, a time-spanning superhero yarn based largely on characters such as The Question and The Spirit. That's all I'll say here, but if any of you are interested in learning more you can always find me on Twitter (@gbwilliams) or Facebook (http://facebook.com/G.BrettWilliams .

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment