Friday, December 9, 2011

I am putting together my portfolio for my application to the Chicago Portfolio School, which requires going back through the blog and finding some choice examples of my writing which I can include.  One of the things I came across was my "Best of 2010" list from last year, part of which included me telling you some things to look out for in 2011.

For example, I said my friend Evan Shaner was the best artist in comics that wasn't drawing a monthly book...and now he is.

I said Jeff Parker was the most underrated writer in comics...and now he has one of the best selling books at Marvel.

I told you that my pal Jason Latour was the artist to watch in 2011...and now he's the monthly artist on B.P.R.D.

Comicdamus?  I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment