Friday, May 18, 2012

Updates.

Hey guys.  I'm SO SORRY I've been absent for a while now.  After I got back from ECCC I jumped right into school and I've been just a bit overwhelmed with it.  The blog has suffered for that and I'm sorry for that.  I'll get back on regular updates this week.  I've also got a couple of exciting interviews coming up, so there's that to look forward to as well.

This is where I'm studying copywriting http://www.chicagoportfolio.com/ .

I'm also planning the next steps for the Black Wraith, the book I'm doing with Lee Harris for Jamie Gambell's Monkey Pipe Studios.  We've got the first ten pages in the can right now and we're gearing up for finishing the book.  Here's a sneak peek.


It would appear that Shot In the Face, the Transmetropolitan book from Sequart to which I contributed is finally coming out as well, so check back often for updates about the publication schedule.

That's what's up in my world.  What's up in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment