Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Black Wraith Cometh.

It's here.  This is the day.  From this moment on, whatever else you can say about me, you can't say that I've never written a comic.  The first issue of my first book from Monkey Pipe Studios, the Black Wraith, is in the can.  Quite literally, as it exists as an ashcan right now.  A black and white version (full color to follow) is available for distribution to certain interested parties.  I couldn't be happier.  I'm proud of this book and what it signifies not just for me, but for a lot of people.  This is hard work personified and I hope it begets much more hard work of its kind in the future.

I freaking love comics.  I could do this all day.  Hopefully this is the first major step toward doing exactly that.

No comments:

Post a Comment