Saturday, January 26, 2013

An Update

I apologize for the lack of content over the last, well...nine months.  No, I'm not about to announce a new baby or anything, unless you can count my finishing portfolio school as something of a baby.  Because that's the thing that's been eating up all my time.  Just so you know, PING! still exists and I'm still committed to it.  Here's how.

In the past year I also launched a blog intended to shine a light on my enjoyment of pro wrestling.  The Smark Tank was a joint effort between myself and my friend Ed that we, to say the least, have neglected.  Hell, it never even really got off the ground.  I intend to change that over the next few months.

School requires a lot of my money and a lot of my time.  Beyond that, what little time I have left is typically devoted to writing the Black Wraith and my new project which will hopefully be my second published comic.  If there is any time left after that, it usually goes to social engagements.

I can't promise that the blog will come first, or even second, in my hierarchy until school is done.  But I am going to make a conscious effort to put more content here.  On top of that, I want to eventually combine PING!, the Smark Tank and a podcast that will be coming down the pipeline as well.  I'd like to do all of this under one umbrella site, which I'm working on setting up now.

So thanks for sticking with me true believers.  2012 was great, 2013 looks bright as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment