Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tools of the Trade

I've been thinking lately about the idea that this blog should be a guide for aspiring creators and what all that entails. Sure, the creator interviews are a great window on what it takes to break into comics and what you'll face once you're there, but I could be doing more. With that in mind, I've decided to launch a new weekly piece (if I can get people to contribute that often) called Tools of the Trade. In Tools of the Trade, I'll get creators in the industry or creators attempting to break in to relate to you, the reader, just what tools they use to make the magic happen. This could be as specific as a special type of pen that an illustrator prefers to something as broad as COFFEE (that one will definitely be on my list).

For those of you reading, what are some of the tools you use when creating your work? Are there any creators that you're really interested in hearing from in this particular piece? Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment